Alchemy (ăl’kə-mē) n.
- A medieval chemical philosophy having as its asserted aims the transmutation of base metals into gold, the discovery of the panacea, and the preparation of the elixir of longevity.
- A seemingly magical power or process of transmuting.
Communication(s) (kə-myoo‘′nĭ-kā‘shən) n.
- a process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior
- a technique for expressing ideas effectively
(ăl’kə-mē kə-myoo‘′nĭ-kā‘shən) n.
The art and science of change communication
We believe that meaningful communications are required for meaningful growth and change.
Change on any level – from organizational evolution, to reputational issues, to mass change initiatives, to individual growth – depends on knowing the essential elements: where you are going and who it is you need to bring through the transformation.
Whether customers, employees, managers, leaders, or the public, Alchemy Communications approaches strategic communications from the audience perspective to make certain you get the buy-in you need for success.
Ways we can help transform your business:
- General Communications strategy and support
- Leadership Communications
- Internal Communications
- Public Relations
- Customer Change Communications